Dropsa 0146200-000000 PRM12B22S Pump
Dropsa 0146200-000000 PRM12B2,2S PUMP
DropsA was the first lubrication company in Italy accredited with ISO 9001 in 1995 and has built on this since. Our quality system is the basis for the management and governance of all processes inside and outside our organization.
Continuous investment has been made in all aspects of product design and manufacturing to continually increase the reliability of our products that face ever harsher environments.
Design and Process controls, FMEA and capability studies, environmental testing and FEM simulations on new products, traceability via Barcode and preparation for RFID are just some of the more recent developments.
The “PRM” is a multi-point piston pump operated by a cam system and designed to feed several independent lines up to a maximum of 12 outlets.
The pump has been designed for single-point lubrication systems in agricultural and various kinds of machinery for use with oil and has been designed to operate with a maximum of six easily adjustable pistons. It is used in our Divider BVDS-2324 & BVDS-4000.
The PRM is available in various reduction ratios allowing greater flexibility of use depending on the type of application. Being available in different versions to choose from depending on the reduction ratio necessary, there are also variants with a flange.
The pump is designed for merging outlets (to be defined during the order phase); the same will be provided directly to the merged outlets according to your specifications. Merging the two outlets will allow for the nominal flow rate of a single outlet to be doubled.
Electric Pump PRM Advantages:
· Improves machinery reliability
· This reduces maintenance costs
· Avoid downtime
· Save on lubricant
· The reservoir can be connected above or below the pump, up to 0.5 metres
· The PRM can run without lubrication up to 1000 hours without seizure in the event of failure to refill the reservoir
· The pump is available in various reduction ratios allowing greater flexibility of use depending on the type of application
· The regulation of the flow rate of the single piston can be performed simply and rapidly
· The regulation of the piston and the flow rate is aligned with the outlets
· The outputs can be excluded following a procedure
· The PRM is reversible, meaning that it can operate independently of the direction of rotation of the mechanical drive
· The high level of the pump’s robustness allows it to be used in difficult environments.